الصورة الرمزية Nermeen
Nermeen Nermeen غير متواجد حالياً

مراقبة عامة

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
المشاركات: 1,150
افتراضي 30Seconds Speech Must Read.....

30seconds Speech by Bryan Dyson

I read this article and
I liked it, so I thought about sharing it with you.
the one who wrote this
is the CEO of the coca-cola company, I know that he is not some one special, but
honestly it doesn't matter to me who said it as much as what he said
and I learned not to judge a book by its cover
so this is what he has to say:

Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. They are Work, Health, Family, Friend, and Spirit and you’re keeping all of these in the air.

You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four Balls – Family, Health, Friends and spirit-are made of glass. If you drop one of these; they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for it.
Work efficiently during office hours and leave on time, Give the required time to your Spirit, family, friends & have proper rest.
Value has a value only if its value is valued.

توقيع : Nermeen

اللهم إني استودعتك قلبي فلا تجعل فيه أحدا سواك، واستودعتك لا اله إلا الله فلقني إياها قبل الموت وأثناء الموت، واللهم أصلح لنا نياتنا وأعمالنا وأجعلها فى ميزان حسناتناوضاعف لنا الأجر والحسنات بفضلك ومنتكِ يا اكرم الأكرمين يارب العالمين
{رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلاَةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاء }
اللهُم اقبُضني إليِّك غيرَمُضيِّعة ولا مُفرِّطة

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
الدرس العشرون : ال Constant وال Read Only دورة .net 2008 khaledbelal دورة .NET 2008 من منتدى فيجوال بيسك للعرب 0 02-20-2010 03:11 PM

استضافة الحياة

الساعة الآن 02:37 PM.